The Way Program / Summary of Units
Easy to Use Format:
Video Input + Expert Panelists + Study Guide
Unit 1: Following Jesus
Fostering intimacy with Christ
- What is a disciple of Christ?
- Worshipping Jesus
- Obeying Jesus’ teaching
- Drawing near to Jesus: Spiritual disciplines
- Making disciples of Jesus
Unit 2: Growing from God’s Word
Letting the Bible ‘dwell richly’ in us
- Why do we read the Bible?
- The story of the Bible
- How to read the Bible (Part A)
- How to read the Bible (Part B)
- Living & teaching the Bible
Unit 3: Loving God’s People
Deepening relationships with each other
- What is the church?
- The church as a community
- Your part in the church
- Worshipping God together
- The church makes a difference
Unit 4: Living the Gospel
Being moved by the good news
- Key concepts of the gospel
- Guarding the gospel from ‘gospel mathematics’
- The gospel moves us inwardly
- The gospel moves us outwardly
- Sharing the gospel
Eventually, The Way will offer specialised programs which are optimised to develop Christian-discipleship in various ministry positions. This will be offered alongside the “Foundations” course.
Example Panel Discussion:
There is an urgency in today's Church to develop Christian maturity with material that is
high-quality, both in content and packaging.
It was out of this need that The Way was born.
Subscribe your church or small group: