Intentional Discipleship Training
as lifelong disciples of Jesus Christ.
A new way for discipleship development…
A discipleship program that is:
Grounded in Scripture
We believe the Bible is “God’s Word”. In it, God has revealed himself to us and only as we get to know the Bible do we get to know God. Because it is his Word, it holds absolute authority.
The key to discipleship is that it happens in community. Relationships help to influence lifestyles by encouraging and inspiring us to follow Christ.
Habit forming for life
Theories and concepts are good but we need to know “how” to live as Christians. Centered on encouragement, not guilt or burden, The Way seeks to give practical help on how to live for the glory of God.
There is an urgency in today's Church to develop Christian maturity with material that is
high-quality, both in content and packaging.
It was out of this need that The Way was born.
Subscribe your church or small group:
Some of the best thinkers on discipleship:
Colin has spent the past 40 years training people in the ministry of the gospel in university and local church contexts, both in Australia and internationally. His work in the area of discipleship has been highly influential in recent years.
Foundational Course Overview
Four Units || One Year
Fostering intimacy with Christ
- What is a disciple of Christ?
- Worshipping Jesus
- Obeying Jesus’ teaching
- Drawing near to Jesus: Spiritual disciplines
- Making disciples of Jesus
- Why do we read the Bible?
- The story of the Bible
- How to read the Bible (Part A)
- How to read the Bible (Part B)
- Living & teaching the Bible
- What is the church?
- The church as a community
- Your part in the church
- Worshipping God together
- The church makes a difference
- Recap: key concepts of the gospel
- Guarding the gospel from “gospel mathematics”
- The gospel moves us inwardly
- The gospel moves us outwardly
- Sharing the gospel